Countdown!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Week Wrap up

Helllloooooo!!!

So, I never got around to showing you what I got in my Easter Basket:

DSC01148.JPG

Get this, I never even asked for them, J bought them without any guidance from me! Good job, hubs! They're from the new Liberty of London line at Target. I totally love how the bowls are all different sizes - I actually used 2 of them for dinner last night!

I also got this (front):

DSC01152.JPG

And back:

DSC01153.JPG

LOVE IT.

Of course, I can't rock it out until after May 2nd, so it's waiting patiently in my closet until then. And don't mind the random dog hair on it, I had to lay it out on the carpet to get the pic. :)

In other news, I went to the Cleveland Blogger Dinner on Thursday night at Johnny Mango's in Ohio City. The girls were all so sweet and really made me feel welcome (esp. considering I'm so new to this whole blogging thing!!). But seriously, how could they not be AWESOME being from C-Town, and all. You can see a list of all the girls, and their blogs, on Allison's blog. Thanks again for organizing the meetup, Allison, I can't wait for the next one!

And last, but certainly not least, this is what I did early this morning:

DSC01189.JPG

20 MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recap to come...........have a great Saturday everyone!



6 comments:

  1. thats amazing!!! wow i can't even imagine what it must be like to do that!!!! fantastic job heatha!!! ---dp :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bowls and shirt are both so so cute! What fabulous gifts. I read Allison's recap on the meet up- looks like it was a lot of fun. I'm having a Charleston meet up soon and I cannot wait. GREAT job on the run! Way to rock it. Eat up and relax ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 miles...holy crap girl! I'm very proud of you.

    your favorite cousin on the other side-Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet you the other night! Love Liberty of London. I've been rocking one of their children's dresses as a shirt dress for a few weeks. Such cute stuff, good job to your hubby.

    AWESOME job on your 20 miler. If you ever need a running buddy let me know, looks like we're about the same pace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT JOB ON YOUR 20 MILER! You are SO MUCH faster than me! :) It was FANTASTIC to see you the other night, sorry we didn't get to chat more, but that just makes it even more perfect to plan another get together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your 20 mile run! That's awesome and just think, the marathon is only 6.2 more miles. (c:

    I feel like I've been a slacker since I'm not running the Cleveland Half anymore. I did run 3 miles yesterday and it went well. I'm determined to get back into a solid routine but it's the end of the semester and things are starting to get crazy busy!

    I like the bowls J got! My mom has a similar, older set from Target and she LOVES them. Although the middle bowl broke and that was her favorite one.

    Congrats again on the great run and you'll have to tell me about hot yoga, if you went. See you in the morning at power bright and early!

    ReplyDelete