Countdown!

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sun Spray Salon

Yo, did you check out the countdown?? Every time I look at it my heart skips a beat or two. Kind of what it does when I look at these two:

DSC00039.JPG


Cue..........awwwwwwwwwwww.........! Hehe.

So, I have a confession........yesterday I think I ate enough to feed an elephant. No joke. My first instinct when I am stressed, anxious, nervous is to cook, bake, and/or eat. Well, I conquered all three. I spent my entire Sunday afternoon and evening in the kitchen. Snacked my way through the whole day.....and then some. Ugh. I know today is a new day, and I need to let it go, but it's such a hard habit to break. In any case, I cleaned up my act today, and will for the rest of the week, as I want my body to be properly fueled for Sunday! I still can't believe the race is this weekend.

Enough of the downer talk, I have something FUN to show you!

DSC01325.jpg

SPRAY TAN!!!! LOVE.

Looks like I just got back from a Caribbean vaca, right?? Another instructor at my gym opened her own salon, Sun Spray Salon, and even rented out a space at the gym which is so convenient for me! The room is very private and comfortable. The girl who sprayed me was completely professional, and friendly enough that she was able to take my mind off the fact that I was basically standing neked in front of her (that's saying something)!

DSC01333.JPG

It's super cool, and just like the show, Sunset Tan. Anyone else not have a life and watch that show on E!? Anyone? Bueller? Come on, who doesn't love the Olly girls?? :)

Anyways, it took less than 15 minutes, and they'll even do touch-ups if you need them. What a great way to get a tan, without the UVA/UVB damage. I'm all about it.

My legs look a little dark, as they don't normally get this tan, but it just takes some getting used to I guess. They say the tan lasts 7 to 14 days, so I'll keep you updated on the upkeep!

Here are some fun pics, C and I had an impromptu body building competition tonight:

DSC01326.jpg DSC01329.jpg

What do you think?

We called it a draw:

DSC01330.jpg

So, if you're in the Cleveland area, and looking for a tan, check out Sun Spray Salon, you won't regret it. They have 2 locations, one in Rocky River, and one in Avon. You can view their website at www.sunspraysalon.com. Ask for Dori, she's AWESOME! And you'll be ahead of the curve with summer so close........

Have a good night!

6 days and counting...........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!



7 comments:

  1. ahhh! So exciting that the marathon is coming up!! Don't stress about the day o eating, like you said ...its a new day! Deep breaths :) The tan looks fabulous- I have never spray tanned but have always wanted to. And yes- totally watched sunset tan...I love junk tv like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - number one - LOVE THE SPRAY TAN - I need to get me one ASAP!

    #2 - I love that Diddy is curled up between your boys on the couch!

    #3 - AHH I can't believe your race is in 5 days! You are going to kick ass - I really can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate those days?! Don't sweat it, I think you can afford some extra calories, you runner, you! I can't believe your race is almost here! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute picture of the guys! And I love that the Diddy man is laying in the background on the futon in most of them. And he looks tired? Thats crazy! lol Can't wait for this weekend! So excited and proud of you! You are going to rock this race!! I think I need a spray tan! Love ya sis! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu look great. I have gotten the spray tans in the booth before. Great stuff, I just hate that you can't shower for awhile and you feel all grubby. Minor inconvenience. Good luck this weekend you will do awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allison -
    I knew you'd notice Diddy in that photo!

    And thanks for the encouragement on the race everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eternal Salon and Loft is conveniently located at 19063 Lake Road in Rocky River. At Eternal Salon and Loft we offer a broad range of beauty services including hair, skin, and nails. Our highly trained professionals will transform you and ensure that you are a show stopper everywhere you go.

    Salon In Lakewood Ohio
    Salon In Bay Village Ohio
    Salon In Westlake Ohio
    Salon In North Olmsted Ohio
    Salon in Rocky River

    ReplyDelete