Countdown!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been awhile....

Helloooo! Wow, it's been awhile, huh? I have so much to catch you up on! You probably think this is going to be a long post because of that, but I have a hot date on the couch to watch Biggest Loser. Quick recap tonight and tomorrow you'll get the gritty details.

So, check out the hubby! Cute, right??? Last week during one of my 4 milers he decided to join me. I did a quick 2 miles, looped back to the house, and he jumped in for the last 2 miles. I love when he wants to run with me! The time goes by faster, and it's nice time to spend together.





Here we are afterwards: hot, sweaty messes!

On Sunday I ran 16 miles!!! A new PDR for me (Personal Distance Record)! It was fantastic, what a difference from last week's 14 miles. Here's me and Jenay afterwards:


Other than that, the hubby and I went to see Robin Thicke at the House of Blues Sunday night. OMG, what a concert! We both love him, one of his songs was actually our first dance at our wedding, but I think I'm more in love now! He was FANTASTIC. I can't tell you enough....if you've never heard his stuff you need check him out (ladies, he's super sexy, too - ow ow!!).

Speaking of sexy:

No comments:

Post a Comment