Countdown!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Masked Bandit?

Is it really Sunday evening already?? I can't believe how fast the weekends go anymore......boo.......

Saturday was mad busy. I taught Group Step, 15 minute Abs, and Group Power in the morning, came home, showered, and went BACK to the gym to practice with the other instructors for our new launch next weekend. I was at practice for another 2 hours! Man, what a day. In my absence, the boys had a great Saturday. C had a basketball game in the morning, where he rocked it out and made 2 baskets and even blocked a shot! Then since I was going to be gone in the early afternoon they decided to go ice skating! No fair.

The husband had to leave unexpectedly last night to go be with his family. So, my mom came to the rescue!! We drove to my mom and dad's house this morning so I could do my 7 mile run today. Mind you, it's less than 20 degrees in Cleveland right now. I don't think I warmed up until mile 4! It felt so great, though:

I miscalculated somewhere and ended up with 7.26 miles. Not bad! Here's what I looked like:

I walked in the door to my parent's house and my Dad says "Hey, it's the masked bandit." Hey, I don't care what I look like, as long as I keep warm! My mom bought me that mask when I first started running 5 years ago and it's amazing. Thanks, Mom!!

Other than that, C and I made this sign for J while he was gone. Check it:

We love you, Babe!

Off to watch the MJ tribute on the Grammy's with C - have a good night!

1 comment: